I think it helps anyone I work with to understand what motivates me in my business. Graphic Design is hard to quantify if you have never experienced it before so I totally understand the uncertainty around enquiring about it. In short here is my 'why'.
- I enjoy translating messages into visual communication.
- I love seeing businesses (new or old) blossom in success.
- I benefitted massively from live workplace interaction with my education in design.
- I believe that having someone 'show you how', is the most liberating gift anyone can give you.
- I need to satisfy the urge to help people whilst making a living from it too.
If I can continue to do what I love in my career – I can continue giving time in schools to deliver that live workplace interaction that I am so grateful for.
Billie Sharp – a wife, mum and creator of innov8 graphic design.
Although the best thing I have ever created is my children, my business comes a close second. Neither would have been possible without my loving and supportive husband, so I'm quite fond of him too! ;)
I went the long way around about qualifying as a Graphic Designer, and my pathway went through A-levels, a 2-year diploma in design and a 3-year degree in graphic design.
innov8 graphic design was born in 2003 and has enabled me to do what I love every working day.